Sunday, August 5, 2012

Super random stuff from last month to this! 


Baby giraffe that B bought from Mini Toons.
I named it 'Happy'. She's always smiling & I love the bright sunshine yellow. (:


Secondary school mates! 
Tommy, Sarah, Myself, Warisa, Paulus & Sonesh.
Good seeing y'all despite it was only a lunch.


Me in my formal wear.
Headed to Chinatown for a hair cut.  It said to be near Outram, but when we got there, it is actually along Chinatown!
Visit Haar Attic and my stylist was Bao Liang..

It was a peaceful Monday evening for my appointment and there was no customers. 
The place was clean yet messy with fixtures, but it was a delightful time there.


Tons of hair snipped off. It looks freaking awful here.
I don't miss it that much though. Always get sick of my long hair. 
Unfortunately I don't suit it ):

I actually enjoyed the process there. It was really soothing, relaxing, comfortable. 
And the smell of the place was good, or maybe it was his perfume. 
The hair wash was excellent and he was really careful & detailed when handling my tresses.



Here are their price list/location.
Click on their website!

I'm thinking of going back for future hair cut. 


New hair cut, shortest length ever since 15 years old. 

Side tracking, presentations have ended with a nice note.
May not have excelled in all but certainly enjoyed a particular one:



My team mates & tutor for 3.1
Elaine, Joseph, Myself, Mr Dennis Toh, Xue Li, Michelle, Laura.

I'm glad that we pulled it off and managed a lovely setting. 
*keep fingers crossed for the rest of our projects/presentation*




More of me and B.
And that's the HELLO KITTY hot pink top that I won from Ohsofickle!


Twin sister and myself. Alike?


Elder sister and myself. 

(:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks much lighter after the haircut!

Was the haircut good even after you reach home? And is there any student price you think?

Thinking of going there after reading reviews on http://www.beautyundercover.sg/hair/haar-attic-chinatown!

Pearlene W said...

yes the hair cut was good! the stylish are very delicate and ensure that you leave the salon satisfied!
not sure about student price, perhaps you can call and ask!